Read below to learn more about how Gregorek and Associates, PLLC can help you with your estate planning needs. Located in Kirkland, our estate planning attorneys serve clients in Seattle, Bellevue and throughout the state of Washington.
General information about estate planning in the Seattle area
We all must tackle tough decisions concerning personal maintenance and care; estate management in the event of disability; and the preservation, management and distribution of your estate upon your death. When considering their options for estate planning, people often seek the assistance of a qualified attorney. A seasoned Bellevue estate planning attorney is a valuable resource for anyone in the Seattle area who wants to preserve their estate and provide for their family. Estate planning encompasses the following:
Estate Planning Learning Center
For FAQ, online presentations, and related articles, explore the materials available in our Estate Planning Learning Center. These legal matters can often be confusing and emotional. As a result, it is important to work with attorneys who possess the compassion and sensitivity necessary to guide you through these very personal decisions.
The care of yourself and your loved ones and the management and eventual distribution of your estate deserve the highest quality of legal representation. At Gregorek and Associates, our estate planning attorneys are prepared to provide you with attention, compassion, and an unparalleled portfolio of legal documents that, if implemented and managed appropriately, will serve you and your family throughout your life and after your death. At Gregorek and Associates, we offer something called an Essential Estate Plan. The design of your Essential Estate Plan always depends on the make-up of your estate and your goals. The foundation of any Essential Estate Plan is a fully funded revocable living trust. This document is personalized to control your estate while you are alive, avoid probate when you are deceased, reduce or avoid federal estate taxes, and provide for each family member in a thoughtful manner that produces the maximum benefit. An Essential Estate Plan may encompass most, if not all, of the following:
An Essential Estate Plan is often expanded with additional components, such as the following:
- Wealth replacement trusts to enhance the size of your estate without increasing the amount of eventual federal estate taxation
- Charitable trusts which help you live better while spending your ‘tax’ dollars as you wish, supporting the organizations of your choice
- Business entity planning using business entities such as family limited partnerships, family limited liability companies, management trusts and corporations to achieve asset protection and family ownership
To find out more about Gregorek and Associates, PLLC's Essential Estate Plan, contact the firm today.
Contact the attorneys at Gregorek and Associates, PLLC today
We can't be sure what lies beyond the horizon. Still we charge ahead, realizing that we will encounter both calm waters and stormy seas. Gregorek and Associates, PLLC can help you navigate your way through complicated financial, legal and tax-related situations safely and securely. Conveniently located in Kirkland, we service clients in Bellevue, Seattle and throughout Washington State. Contact Gregorek and Associates today.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Need information fast? Get immediate answers to your questions in plain, easy-to-understand English.
- Understanding Living Trusts®
- Understanding Funding Your Living Trust
- Understanding Estate Taxes
- Understanding Who Should Be Beneficiary of Your IRA
- Understanding Corporate Trustees
- Understanding Charitable Remainder Trusts
- Understanding Life Insurance Trusts
- Understanding The Duties and Responsibilities of a Trustee
- Glossary of Terms
Need more detailed information? Our online presentations will take you step-by-step through Understanding Estate Planning and Living Trusts, Estate Taxes, Who Should Be Beneficiary of Your IRA and Charitable Remainder Trusts.
- Estate Planning & Living Trusts
- Estate Taxes
- Who Should Be Beneficiary of Your IRA
- Charitable Remainder Trusts
Estate Planning Articles
Need information on other important estate planning topics? Our articles will keep you up-to-date.
- What's Happening in Estate Planning
- How to Get The Most Out of the Estate Tax Exemption
- Should You Convert to a Roth IRA?
- The Simplified IRA Distribution Rules
- Got Stuff? You Need An Estate Plan!
- When Is The Best Time To Plan Your Estate?
- When Is It Time to "Service" Your Estate Plan?
- Will Your Kids Be Unintentionally Disinherited?
- How Can I Prevent My Children from Fighting Over My Belongings After I Die?
- The Special Needs Trust: Planning for a Disabled Dependent
- The Perfect Gift for the New Adult in Your Family
- An Introduction to Planning for Long Term Care
- How Should You Hold Title to Real Estate?
- Business Owners: Have You Planned Your Exit?
- The Family Limited Partnership
- Gifting... An Easy and Satisfying Way to Reduce Estate Taxes
- Giving Your Assets to Your Children Now Can Cause Serious Problems
- Making Gifts Now Can Reduce Estate Taxes Later
- Private Charitable Foundation
- Qualified Personal Residence Trust
- Grantor Retained Annuity Trust (GRAT) & Grantor Retained Unitrust (GRUT)
- Offshore Asset Protection Trusts
- Qualified Domestic Trust
- Protect Against The Generation Skipping Transfer Tax
Estate Tax Calculator
Curious what your estate taxes and probate fees will be? Fill in your own numbers and get instant results.