Legal representation and counseling to individuals, families, and businesses. My practice is focused in the following related areas: business formation, planning and succession; asset protection; retirement planning; wills and trusts; trust and estate administration, settlement and probate; elder law; guardianships, lifetime and testamentary charitable planning; children’s and special needs trusts; insurance trusts; and a diversity of real estate matters. My counseling, plan designs, and drafting utilize the firm’s exclusive Wealth Plan System™ philosophy for both personal and business success.
Meeting or exceeding client expectations in a legal matter is my foremost priority in all representations. In large part, this involves understanding the legal issues involved in a particular matter and working with every client to get a favorable result and achieve established goals and objectives. Providing zealous representation of every client in every matter while adhering to the professional rules of ethics at all times.
Frequent speaker and lecturer on legal topics for professional groups and the public.
I enjoy assisting my clients to achieve their goals and realize their dreams. As a lawyer, I have to deal with an array of difficult, sad and troubling issues that impact people’s lives emotionally and financially. I strive to be understanding and compassionate in all matters. For my business clients I truly enjoy watching those I represent do well and prosper. Small and closely held businesses are the backbone of our country and I am proud to do my part for those who choose to be entrepreneurs.
I enjoy boating throughout the Puget Sound, San Juan and Gulf Islands. While boating I enjoy dropping anchor and relaxing with a good book, a glass of wine and fresh seafood. I enjoy sporting events of all types and want desperately to become a better golfer!
- Member, National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys (NAELA)
- Affiliate Member, WealthCounsel, LLC
- Member, Seattle Estate Planning Council
- Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity International
- Real Estate Association of Puget Sound
- Member, Master Builders Association
- Legal Counsel, Viking Bank
- Board of Governors, Master Builders Association University (past)
- Judge Advocate and Trustee, Edmonds Yacht Club (past)
- Director, Kirkland Chamber of Commerce (past)
- Member, Kirkland Business Association
- Law Offices of Brislawn Lofton Gregorek, PLLC, (Attorney and Managing Member)
- Real Wealth Advisors, LLC (Insurance and Registered Investment Advisor (owner)
- CTX Mortgage Company, subsidiary of Centex Corporation
- Mellon Mortgage Company, subsidiary of Mellon Bank
- MacPherson’s Real Estate Inc.
- GenCorp, Aerojet Electronics Systems Division
- Northrop Corporation, Electronics Systems Division
- Owens-Illinois, Libbey Glass Division
- United States Navy, medical corps
- Juris Doctor (JD) Seattle University School of Law (formerly University of Puget Sound School of Law)
- Master of Arts, (MA) Executive Management Claremont Graduate University, the Peter F. Drucker and Masatoshi Ito Graduate School of Management
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) Whittier College
- Bachelor of Arts, (BA) Business Administration, concentration in Operations Management California State University, Fullerton