About Ted Hanson
Serving Clients in Kirkland and the Surrounding Area
Attorney At Law
Key Practice Areas: Elder Law, Estate Planning, Business and Real Estate transactions/litigation and Personal Injury.
Practice Philosophy: The practice of law should be about the most cost effective way to meet the client’s goals and objectives and/or solving their specific legal issue. Careful listening, accurate fact gathering and analysis are paramount in resolving legal issues. I believe the courtroom should be the last resort for clients. With proper planning and strategy, most issues can be resolved informally without litigation. I strive to be both an effective advocate and advisor to my clients through real world personal and legal experience.
Licensed Jurisdictions: California, Washington
- Juris Doctor (J.D.), Western State University
- Bachelors of Science (B.S.), University of Utah
- Washington State Bar Association
- The State Bar of California
- Elder Counsel
Job Satisfaction: I enjoy working with a wide variety of clients. Collaboration with other lawyers and professionals provide for excellent results for clients. A collegial work environment provides me with both personal and professional satisfaction.
- KIRKPATRICK & ASSOCIATES, Anaheim Hills, California
- HANSON, ATANOUS & RABER, Orange, California
- LAW OFFICE OF THEODORE J. HANSON, Mission Viejo, California
Volunteer Work: Issaquah Food Bank
Personal Interests: I love golfing (or farming as I sometimes call it), fishing, camping and anything else outdoors.